Vaginal Health and Strengthening - EmpowerRF (Previously Known as Votiva)
Urology Care AZ is proud to be the first practice in Tucson and Pima County to offer EmpowerRF treatments. This innovative treatment provides advanced options for addressing incontinence issues and enhancing sexual wellness. With the latest technology and experienced physician and providers, Urology Care AZ is committed to the best possible care with no downtime. Contact us today to learn more about these groundbreaking treatments and how we can help you improve your quality of life.
You are suffering from incontinence. You are also experiencing vaginal dryness and pain with intimacy. What do you do?
EmpowerRF can help with Vaginal Rejuvenation
EmpowerRF is a therapeutic device for the treatment of sexual dysfunction and, as an adjunct to Kegel exercises, for tightening the muscles of the pelvic floor to increase muscle tone and reduce incontinence. It is a revolutionary form of non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation that will tighten loose skin, improve vaginal aesthetics, and help with satisfaction during sexual intercourse.
Over time, because of age and pregnancy, women may experience dryness, displeasure in intercourse, and vaginal laxity. EmpowerRF is the perfect option for any patient looking for an advanced treatment that addresses internal and external vaginal health concerns with vaginal tightening and enhancing results.
Is this Treatment Right for You?
- Are you experiencing urinary problems?
- Are you experiencing incontinence?
- Do you notice vaginal discomfort symptoms on a regular basis?
- Are you experiencing menopause or perimenopause symptoms?
- Have you had multiple births?
- Have you been through cancer treatment?
- Do you choose not to (or cannot) use estrogen/hormone therapies?
- Have you been told you have low estrogen?
- Do your symptoms affect: sleep, activity, athletics, travel, or social activities?
- Would you like to be able to have sexual relations without discomfort?
- Are you experiencing dryness, itching, discharge, odor, irritation, or tenderness?
- Are you experiencing a loss of elasticity and wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulva?
- Would you like to revitalize your vaginal area?
If you answered “yes” three or more times, then EmpowerRF may be a helpful treatment for you.
What are the Treatment Benefits?
- Treatments typically take less than 30 minutes to perform
- Many patients notice significant improvements within 1 to 2 days after treatment
- Results continue to improve for several weeks after treatment
- Results can last up to 1 year before a maintenance treatment is recommended
- Can significantly improve:
- Vaginal dryness
- Urinary incontinence
- Pain during intercourse
- Sexual sensation for patient and partner
- Pelvic weakness
- Vaginal prolapse
If you would like to schedule an appointment call us at (520) 298-7200 or use the following form below schedule a FREE consultation.
Mary was having a hard time…
Mary suffered from incontinence after having three children, which weakened and stretched her pelvic floor. She feared leakage with even a simple cough, dreading the embarrassment that would naturally ensue. She stopped exercising as the incontinence worsened. She became withdrawn.
She also suffered from vaginal dryness after successfully undergoing breast cancer treatment. She was unable to be intimate with her husband due to the pain from the dryness. She worried about her relationship with her husband with the loss of intimacy.
A friend recommended she schedule an appointment with us at Urology Care.
Mary came in for her appointment
We noticed she would benefit from EmpowerRF, the latest advancement in feminine health and vaginal strengthening. Mary chose to have EmpowerRF since it is a non-laser, non-surgical and painless radiofrequency treatment. She wanted a safe treatment that is done in the office with no downtime.
What results did Mary have?
After her three EmpowerRF treatments, Mary regained painless intimacy with her husband and rekindled their relationship. Her husband brought us flowers to thank us for the positive impact on their marriage.
Mary began exercising again without worrying about incontinence. She became more active, going out more with her regained health and confidence.
Join the many women like Mary who are reclaiming their wellness and confidence!
Do You Have Questions? We have Answers
- EmpowerRF can help with Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Is this Treatment Right for You?
- What are the Treatment Benefits?
- How does EmpowerRF work?
- What Urologic Issues Can Be Treated with EmpowerRF?
- Who Can Benefit from EmpowerRF?
- What is FormaV?
- What is Morpheus8V
- What is V-Tone?
- Can EmpowerRF Help Relieve Symptoms Such as an Itchy or Dry Vagina?
- What’s the Difference Between EmpowerRF and Mona Lisa?
- How Does EmpowerRF Treatment Lead to Vaginal Tightening and Rejuvenation?
How does EmpowerRF work?
EmpowerRF has two radio-frequency applicators – FormaV and Morpheus8V — to tighten loose tissues and reinforce vaginal skin structure and elasticity. Through the uniform RF heating that EmpowerRF offers, we can achieve the desired stimulation of elastin and collagen production and an increase in blood flow. When those three parameters are stimulated, the result is increased vaginal elasticity, elimination of urinary incontinence, tightening of the vaginal walls, and improved appearance of the labia and vulva.
In addition, Empower RF also uses electrical muscle stimulation and neuromuscular re-education provided by VTone technology to rehabilitate weak pelvic floor muscles to treat urinary incontinence.
What Urologic Issues Can Be Treated with EmpowerRF?
EmpowerRF isn’t just an option for vaginal rejuvenation. Instead, this innovative, non-laser treatment is effective for many feminine health issues, including:
- Prolapse: Prolapse occurs when your pelvic floor muscles weaken and can’t properly support the pelvic structures. Patients experiencing prolapse may notice tissue in the vagina that feels like a ball.
- Rectocele: This form of prolapse occurs when the end of the large intestine pushes against the back wall of the vagina.
- Cystocele: Also known as a bladder prolapse, cystocele occurs when the vaginal support of your bladder weakens. This is characterized by a bulge of the bladder into the vagina.
- Incontinence: EmpowerRF is an effective treatment for incontinence because the thermal energy that the device uses tightens and reshapes tissues both inside and outside the vagina to promote stronger tissues, supporting your bladder control and pelvic floor muscles.
Who Can Benefit from EmpowerRF?
Many women can benefit from EmpowerRF treatment, especially after experiencing:
- Loss of elasticity, tone, and decreased sexual function after childbirth
- Menopause changes
- Breast cancer treatment leading to symptoms similar to post-menopause
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Painful intercourse
At Urology Care P.C., we are committed to ensuring that you receive the right treatment plan designed to obtain the best possible results. With EmpowerRF treatment, you can love your whole body again!
What is FormaV?
FormaV is a non-invasive, non-laser, no-downtime, labial, and vaginal tightening rejuvenation device. This treatment allows us to provide a customized solution to every patient, ensuring that each treatment is right for you.
Internally, Forma-V uses non-ablative radiofrequency energy that gently heats the vaginal mucosa and external labial tissues for up to 30 minutes. The treatment stimulates the formation of new collagen and contracts the layers of your skin for an improved appearance of the skin’s surface.
What is Morpheus8V
Morpheus8V is a quick and effective bipolar fractional radiofrequency technology that addresses a wide range of concerns. In-office, we deliver targeted and precise treatments without general anesthesia or the downtime associated with surgical interventions. Morpheus 8V delivers bipolar RF energy through a matrix of gold-coated microneedles to induce tissue coagulation and collagen contraction. Treatments with Morpheus8V improve the quality of life and restore confidence without surgery or prolonged downtime.
What is V-Tone?
VTone is a gentle FDA-cleared technology designed to provide intravaginal electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) and neuromuscular re-education to rehabilitate weak pelvic floor muscles and improve urinary incontinence symptoms. This non-invasive procedure successfully treats stress incontinence, urge incontinence, and mixed incontinence, so you can end your frustration and take control of your body without surgery.
Can EmpowerRF Help Relieve Symptoms Such as an Itchy or Dry Vagina?
Yes, one of the benefits of EmpowerRF treatment is a reduction in itchy or dry vagina symptoms. EmpowerRF can significantly improve vaginal dryness and reduce or eliminate discomfort during sex.
What’s the Difference Between EmpowerRF and Mona Lisa?
EmpowerRF is the only device cleared by the FDA for therapeutic treatment of sexual dysfunction and for tightening the pelvic floor (in conjunction with kegel exercises). Mona Lisa and other devices are not approved for all ages and skin types, or for improving the strength of pelvic floor muscles.
Plus, EmpowerRF is the only device with temperature control built in to increase safety and effectiveness.
How Does EmpowerRF Treatment Lead to Vaginal Tightening and Rejuvenation?
The radio-frequency applicator heats tissues to stimulate elastin and collagen production and increase blood flow. The added blood circulation, elastin, and collagen provide numerous benefits, including tightening of the vaginal walls and enhanced appearance of the labia and vulva.